10 Iconic Movie Landmarks/Locations to See of Your Road Trip
Movies are a huge passion of mine that seem to consume a lot of my free time. I miss the days when it was CHEAP to go on a date at the movies. Not any more, my friend. One ticket where I live is about $10 and I know in some larger cities it costs even more than that. I could go on for hours about this topic and how it annoys me but… I digress. Instead I want to share some of the most iconic landmarks from the silver screen…in no particular order.
1. The Amityville Horror – 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville, NY
2. Rocky – Philly Museum of Art
3. The Hangover – Caesar’s Palace
4. Sex and the City – New York Public Library
Oh and by the way there are A TON of movies filmed here…too many to list! Check out this stite to see them all http://www.nypl.org/spacerental/filming/movies-tv
5. Forest Gump – Chippewa Square Bus Stop, Savannah, Georgia
6. Grease – Leo Carillo State Beach
7. Goonies – 368 -38th St., Astoria, OR 97103
8. Jaws – Martha’s Vineyard
9. Rudy – Notre Dame University Stadium
10. The Shining – Timberline Lodge, Mount Hood, Oregon
Can you think of any others? Which landmark is the most appealing to you?