CALL : 877.504.1653
Don’t Pack Your Stuff Home
Door to Door Storage is honored to team with Stanford University in providing a convenient and affordable storage solutions.
$400 per container for up to 4 months of storage at our indoor storage facility with 24/7 security. Our storage package includes the delivery of the Door to Door storage container to campus, a lock for the container, three months of storage, Customer Protection Plan of $7,000 per container, and re-delivery of the container to campus in the Fall.
The $400 per container price is only for summer storage. If you need storage beyond summer, please call 877.504.1653 for a custom storage quote.
Boxes will not be sold on site. Please order your packing boxes when you order your container.
Door to Door Storage Container:
The Door to Door storage container was specifically designed to hold 1 – 1.5 rooms of furniture or 40 – 50 medium size boxes. Our containers are built out of high quality plywood that allows the container to breath and dissipate moisture, this helps to keep your belongings safe from mold or mildew.
ORDER YOUR CONTAINER TODAY – CALL 877.504.1653
To reserve your container, call one of our friendly booking agents at 877.504.1653 and make sure to mention which drop-off location you would like your container delivered to.
Drop-off locations: ( map )
Containers can stay at off-campus housing for 48 hours. Please ensure you pack your container within the 48 hours.
Containers can be on-campus for 72 hours. Please ensure you un-pack your container within the 72 hours your container will be on campus.
- 1C – Stern and Sweet Halls on the dirt area between the two buildings.
- 1D – Branner Hall, dirt area behind building.
- 2 – Mirrielees, dirt strip between the side walk and parking lot in front of Mirrielees, A wing on Escondido..
- 3 – Cluster III, dirt area in Cluster III parking lot on Bowdoin St.
- 4 – Mayfield row houses / Durand.
- 5 – Synergy, small area in front of compost bins.
- 6 – Robert Moore Houses, dirt field between Robert Moore Houses (Italian and Bob houses) and Florence Moore.
- 7 – Enchanted Broccoli Forest (EBF), Asphalted area between EBF and Campus Drive.
- 9 – Lagunita / Governor’s Corner, dirt strip area between Governor’s Corner and Lagunita along Santa Teresa St.
- 10 – Governor’s Corner, dirt strip alongside Governor’s Avenue South.
- 11 – Bowdoin Street, dirt area alongside Bowdoin Street.
- 12 – Santa Teresa and Lyman, dirt area between trees
- 13 – Oak Creek (off-Campus) At the back of the property along Oak Creek Drive in an uncovered, NOT red, parking space.