Seattle, WA Moving & Storage Company
If you are out and about in Seattle, don’t pass up the opportunity to grab some fresh produce at the Pike Place Market. This is one of the oldest farmers markets in the U.S. and has been thriving for decades. What makes this place great, is that you can get a feel for different cultures without ever having to leave the country. Take home ethnic groceries, arts and crafts, and vintage clothing.
Another amusing side of town is The Seattle Center. Many fun things are at your disposal such as the Pacific Science Center, Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame, Intiman Theatre and much more. If you feel like capturing some great photos, take a tour at The Seattle Waterfront. You can float along Elliot Bay on a sightseeing vessel, or have a romantic date with your significant other on a dinner cruise.
Call 866-872-2120 or click the button below to get a quote
With low monthly storage prices and our moving services can be up to 70% off traditional full-service movers, Door to Door provides some of the most affordable moving and storage solutions around. And all of our pricing is all up-front and honest, no hidden fees.
Our containers are designed to be convenient to load. At just under 6" off the ground, there are no steps or ramps to maneuver. And they hold about a room's worth of furniture, to easily organize by room.
When you lock the door to your moving and storage container, no one else will have access, until you unlock the container for access to your belongings.
Services offered at Door to Door Seattle
Neighborhoods we proudly serve in the Emerald City:
- Auburn Moving and Storage
- Ballard Moving and Storage
- Beacon Hill Moving and Storage
- Bell Town Moving and Storage
- Bellevue Moving and Storage
- Burien Moving and Storage
- Edmonds Moving and Storage
- First Hill Moving and Storage
- Georgetown Moving and Storage
- Kent Moving and Storage
- Laurelhurst Moving and Storage
- Lynnwood Moving and Storage
- Magnolia Park Moving and Storage
- Mill Creek Moving and Storage
- Montlake Moving and Storage
- Queen Anne Moving and Storage
- Shoreline Moving and Storage
- U District Moving and Storage
- Wallingford Moving and Storage
- West Seattle Moving and Storage
- Lake City Moving and Storage
- Factoria Moving and Storage
Your Door Seattle
We have put together a collection of articles and links that will help you to get to know the greater Seattle area.
- The best places to hang out with Friends in Seattle
- Make the most of your first spring in Seattle
- Five awesome things to do in Tacoma
- How to stay dry your first spring in Seattle
- Plan to spend your retirement on a boat? Try Seattle
- Eating fresh and healthy in Seattle
- Finding the right neighborhood in Seattle
- Discover the Best Coffeehouses throughout Seattle
Door to Door Seattle:
21001 72nd Ave S
Kent, WA 98032
Call 866-872-2120 or click on the
button below for a personalized quote
Why choose Door to Door?
Door to Door is committed to delivering quality moving and storage solutions as well as the kind of
exceptional customer care you will recommend to your friends and family.
Through all of your life transitions, we'll be here to take care of you.
Need packing tips?
- Protect your belongings with moving blankets, boxes and bubble wrap
- Sort containers by room - separate your garage, bedroom and kitchen
- Pack items tightly to avoid shifting during transit