When it comes to moving, Door to Door moving containers provide the ultimate alternative to traditional movers and rental trucks. Steel, plastic or on wheels, none of the other methods of storing and transporting items have proven to protect your belongings with the convenient flexibility of Door to Door portable, self-storage containers, which are designed to:
- Lock securely at your location and in our storage center
- Help prevent condensation, mold and mildew
- Wrapped with a heavy duty, weather resistant cover
- Allow safe and easy loading and unloading
- Fit perfectly into driveways and parking spaces
- Help prevent belongings from shifting when moved
- Designed to accommodate apartment/condo loading areas
How do our containers do all this? It’s not rocket science, just a logical, no-hype approach to these three areas:
Door to Door portable moving containers offer the best way to organize your belongings. With external dimensions of 5 feet wide, by 7 feet tall by 8 feet long, Door to Door moving containers hold 1 to 1.5 rooms’ worth of furniture, or 40 to 50 medium-sized moving boxes. Sorting by room or some other category makes it so much easier when it comes time to unload.
The floor of our moving container is just 4 inches off the ground, making it a lot easier to load than a rental truck. Door to Door storage and moving containers are specifically designed to help prevent condensation, mold and mildew, which can occur with plastic or metal storage units. A weather-resistant cover keeps your belongings safe and protected when the container is at your location.
You hold the key to your container, so you control access to your belongings, whether the container is at your place or ours. When it’s here, 24/7 monitoring make ensures your container is safe and secure.
Why choose Door to Door?
Door to Door is committed to delivering quality moving and storage solutions as well as the kind of
exceptional customer care you will recommend to your friends and family.
Through all of your life transitions, we'll be here to take care of you.
Need packing tips?
- Protect your belongings with moving blankets, boxes and bubble wrap
- Sort containers by room - separate your garage, bedroom and kitchen
- Pack items tightly to avoid shifting during transit